Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone ?

Excellent used condition comes with all accessories, charger, USB cable, headphones, box. Factory unlocked to all networks. Grab your self a Bargin!!! Hello Guys i am selling 2 x iPhone 4S 16GB (Both White) 1st is Locked to O2 and the Box is Not Opened yet (Check Picture) 2nd is Locked to T-Mobile , The Box is Opened just to Check the Phone Phone will Work 100% as i am a Seller in Shop You can Pay me Via Bank Transfer and i can Send you the Phone Or you can Come and Pick up from My Shop in Hammersmith Internet & CallPoint 146 King Street Hammersmith W6 0QU Price for Each Phone is 400 Price is Negotiable if you Take Both Contact me Faizan : 07897971963 I will not Post International and No PayPal ... Only Bank Transfer or Western Union For Sale is my Apple iphone 4 16gb in Black. It includes a genuine Apple charger and a Belkin car holder/charger/fm transmitter (rrp 45 and used 3 times). The phone is in Good condition, Fully working and unlocked to any network The only problem is that there is a small crack on the bottom of the BACK casing (please see picture). This does not affect the operation of the phone and a replacement can be bought on ebay for 10-20 if you feel it is necessary. It has been a great phone and I am sad to see it go. I now have a Samsung S3 because I use Android apps for Solar PV. Pick up or meet nearby. cash only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment