Monday, August 27, 2012

LG Optimus L3 E400 Black - Brand New - Unlocked !

LG Optimus L3 E400 Black - Brand New - Unlocked * Brand New * Android smart phone * Unlocked (SIM free) * Unwanted upgrade Cash on collection from Kingston upon Thames or Hammersmith areas THIS IS A BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB IN BLACK THIS IS SEALED AND UNOPENED I CAN SHOW YOU PROOF OF RECEIPT ALSO ONE YEARS WARRANTY IS GIVEN WITH THIS PHONE 5 MINUTE DRIVE AWAY FROM FOSSE PARK THIS IS READY TO COLLECT TODAY DROP ME A TEXT OR RING ME AS IM NOT ALWAYS ON MY EMAIL THANKS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07921310516 Hi im seling my I phone 4s 16 gb white! Reason for selling is as it was unwanted upgrade from vodafone! NO OFFER AND TIME WASTERS White iPhone 4S with O2 for sale, I am changing jobs to one which includes a phone so decided to sell. 6 months old, like new and in a case with screen protectors so it has no scratches. Will throw in a new set of screen protectors with the phone! Comes with a charger and USB cable but no earphones, so I have lowered the price to compensate. Flexible with delivery/collection but will need to be paid in full at the time. I work in North London so happy to meet/deliver in this area also. Mint condition Jnlocked to all networks Original phone not locked Original box with headphones etc Call me on 07526450227

0 comments:

Post a Comment