Friday, August 24, 2012

Blackberry 8520 unlocked sale/swap *

Blackberry Curve 8520 Excellent Condition Unlocked Comes With A New Case & 3 Other Cases & Charger 60ovno Or SWAP for another blackberry or will consider others I am selling my iPhone 3GS 16GB and it comes with the original box and an extra original charger and headphones - ideal to have one of each for work and home as I did. You also get 6 spare screen protectors and my case, so a great bargain. I work in an office so the phone has never seen excessive conditions. Phone has minor dots at the back from touching the case but nothing else and these are barely visible. It has always been on a case and always with a screen protector. Phone is now unlocked to any network. Used iPhone 4s 16GB white on O2 network. Very good condition. Selling (unfortunately the original charger is broken but will supply another charger). Price negotiable. apple iphone 4s white 64gb brand new with box this is my upgrade never been used unlocked to any network comes with all accesories (charger, usb, manual, sim key) comes with a clear case and screen protector too in white colour has 15 months apple care warrenty will delete ad when sold so please dont ask me if its still available payment via bank transfer no swaps or offers and please dont ask if you can come pick it up as i can only post i work full time postage special next day delivery free of charge signiture required as its being sent recorded any questions please contact me will reply asap thanks I have a ipad 2 3g wifi brand new in box Network Voda Fone No Scammers, No Delivery Only Collection Cash on Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment