Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Unopened iPhone 4S 16gb White (unlocked) +

This is still wrapped in seal, It is unlocked direct from Apple, 12 months warranty, Buyer can open and check properly, Face to Face only, at my house, or nearby, Thank you for looking I have a t mobile rapport android smart phone second hand. This also comes with new black headphones a charger and a 2 gig memory card.this phone is fast and easy to use and has a good fast internet usage. I am asking for 35 ono in VERY GOOD condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact me for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Tomtom if requested apple iphone 3 gs black 02 network swap for windows phone or best android phone email ill get back to u asap get ur offers in as must go asap pick up only no paypal Black iphone 4 - 16gb locked to uk o2, genuine sale. few scratchs on front and back but as new otherwise. Selling as I just upgraded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment