Friday, August 31, 2012

LG Renoir KC910 mint condition 8MP camera +

Hi im selling my LG Renoir KC910 mobile phone in very good conditioo problums long life battery 8 mp camera wifi blutooth and with box charger usb cable and all bits and bobs..... the phone is on 3g network but it can b unlocked wth few extra s. never had any problums selling it coz of contract phone this was my payg phone. any questions please contact me on 07946660623 iPhone 4S White 16GB 1 Month Old T-Mobile Network Boxed as new Few tiny scratches on the front and back from it being in my pocket but you can hardly see them Thanks for looking :) I have a white iPhone 4S on Orange / T-Mobile. Works perfect. Slightly used condition. Its just one month old. Has one minor scuff on the screen. Boxed with charger and sim tool. Warranty till July 2013. Call or text anytime on 07521114659. No shipping. No Paypal Hi here I have Apple Iphone 4 16GB. It is less then a year old and works perfectly. It in "a good as new" condition, no signs of cosmetic damage etc.. (((It is only compatable with 3 Network))) Comes with box a full set of brand new accessories Brand New iPhone 4S 32GB still in the plastic cover, Only received from Apple yesterday as previous phone was faulty. This phone is still under warranty with Apple. Please note I have the right to cancel this auction at any time. Any questions feel free to contact me. Happy bidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment