Sunday, August 26, 2012

Iphone 4 / 4s / Galaxy s3 Cracked / No signal wanted! -

I will buy your Cracked / No signal iphone 4s / Galaxy s3 Will also buy fully working. Can pay cash sameday! Email me and let me know what you have. HI I HAVE GOT ONE BLACKBERRY BOUGHT BEFORE AROUND 2 MONTH AGO LOCKED WITH VODAFONE NETWORK . IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION YOU CAN CONTACT ME ANYTIME I AM THINKING TO BUY IPHONE AFTER SELL THIS SO IF YOU HAVE GOT IPHONE 4 OR 4S I CAN SWAP . THANKS SUBHASH brand new but used all white samsung mini galaxy gt-s5570. 2 sd cards 8gb usb cable and free 3g sim with 1000 mins + texts exactly as seen on picture. Hi All I am selling my iPhone 4 in White 16gb. The phone is used but in excellent working order and comes boxed with original charger and new original headphones. Reason for the sale is I lost my work phone and need to replace that asap. I am either looking for a swap (good blackberry plus cash) or just cash. I am ieed of two phones (one to replace my work and one to replace the iphone that I am selling) Interested please email me asap. Cash on collection only and I am willing to drop off today. Thanks KX-TG8521 Panasonic Digital Cordless Telephone and Answering System. Black and Silver, Clear sound, Secure grip handset Complete in box

0 comments:

Post a Comment