Monday, August 27, 2012

BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 -

blackberry torch for sale! perfect working condition theres a few scratches nothing majour comes with box and charger would consider a swap for another phone or just cash 07972546153 here is my s3 which i have had for just over 3 weeks now i am getting rid of this due to the fact i do not use it much and i do not like touch screen phones. It has two mine damages a scratch on the screen could not take picture of it due to reflection and they is chip of paint on the side of the phone i have a blue case on it which covers it so it caot be seen also has screen protector as well. no time wasting want money as soon ASP any question i will answer Pick up only! Need iPhone 4s any colour.. Any condition.. Give me a call and will collect it asap Contact me on 07725258790 Text preferred Thanks I am selling my I phone 4, the phone is black and is 16GB. The handset is locked on T mobile, I purchased the handset from T Mobile, the handset is 18 months old and in immaculate condition, I do not have the box, however, comes complete with charger, headphone and receipt, which is often required for insuring the phone. Please note, the handset is NOT UNLOCKED. Please no offers and would need to pay cash on collection. Would need to collect from Kings Cross. For sale i have 4 faulty blackberrys they were all given to me not sure what is wrong with them not a phone person so dont have a clue on whats wrong with them, may swap for a phone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment