Friday, August 31, 2012

NOKIA LUMIA 800 BLACK 16GB *

Nokia lumia 800 black 16gb comes with a charger and a phone cover in black. Mint condition. locked on virgin . Quick sale or swap. No silly offers. For more information plz contact shiki on 07949612935. HI HERE I HAVE FOR SALE IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD.WHITE.ITS SEALED IN THE BOX AND IS SIM FREE SO ANY SIM WILL BE ACCEPTED.120 AS NEED THE MONEY URGENTLY. This is my ferarri mobile phone it takes 2 sim cards, comes with 2 batteries usb lead charger with mains adapter it also has a hands free kit and comes in a nice presentation box this is a used mobile phone but is in good condition hi, imsaling blackberry 9700 its in good condition but screen white need new screen thats y m saling ass fullty,,,,pls dont send me e mail just phone me or text me... thanks. White iPhone 4s, 16g, Jailbroken, in good condition, comes with box, booklets and original charger. Wishing to swap for a galaxy s3. I can send pics via viber and email if requested. Thanks for looking :) any questions just ask x

0 comments:

Post a Comment