Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ipad 3 for sale, wifi and 4g under warrenty,condition like new +

ipad 3 sale wifi and 4g under warrenty condition like new black , warrenty till next year just the ipad usb and charger call 07448997619 EXCELLENT CONDITION BLACK IPHONE 4 32GB IN BOX FREE BLACK INCASE COVER & STAND FOR IMAC CONNECTION TINY CHIP ON BOTTOM THAT IS HARDLY NOTICEABLE OTHERWISE IMMACULATE COST 650 NEW FROM APPLE 10 MONTHS AGO SIM FREE SO YOU CAN PUT ANY SIM IN IT YOU CHOOSE 260 CASH ONLY ON COLLECTION Apple iPhone 4S 16GB On O2/Tesco/Giffgaff Network - Phone caow have apps available to be downloaded for free rather than being paid for. Comes boxed with accessories!!!!! Very good price for iPhone 4S. Phone is used and was used for about 2 months, as I bought this myself from gumtree, looking to sell it on in order to raise funds. It is in very good condition, obviously has little tiny scrathes but these are hardly noticeable scratches unless you look really closely. I looked after my phone a lot and I am sad to see it go. It is runing on O2 network, I have made sure now you can get the apps for free and I will include everything with it what I have, Any Queries? Please e-Mail me or text me on 07851529343. Thanks :) sony ericsson c902 very good condition with box and charger and usb cable ben used couple month but in good working order only on t mobile u can unlock only for 5 month and u have great phone with 5mega pixale please dont insist to contact me sami 07828719281 Have a pebble blue samsung galaxy s3 in perfect condition less than 3 weeks old. Love the phone but much prefer it in whit

0 comments:

Post a Comment