Sunday, August 26, 2012

Iphone 3G 8GB black very Good Condition !

hi iphone 3G 8GB unlock and jailbreak work with any sim 100% perfect conditioo minor scrach every thing working perfect and orignal condition reson for sale i have iphone 4 now. pay on collectioo time waster tel: 07438916860 UN WANTED GIFT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GOR SALE ON OFFER FOR 395 IS ON ANY NETWORK WITH A WHITE COVER AND HEAD PHONE AND A CHARGER, NO TIME WASTER IF INTRESTED CONTACT ME ON 07511416786 THANKS I have a blackberry bold that is faulty, as sometimes it will work for a day or two then the screen will just go black but the red light at the top will still come up and it will sometimes load up then go black again, after a while it will come back on again for a few days then do the same. ive got a nice gd conditon unlocked nokia 5800 ( music phone) comes with just the pen on the side only no charger but the phone is fully charged up as i used my mums charger to get it fully charged for who ever buys or swaps me 40 cash or swap me NG OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 Blackberry Bold 9700 for sale... UNLOCKED to all network Just 2 months old with a few marks (sign of usage) Reason for selling is because I need an iPhone 4s PLS IF YOU HAVE AN iPHONE 4S, We can swap and we will arrange how much I will add to my blackberry to materialize the transaction. Pls contact me 0 7 4 0 4 5 1 9 5 6 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment