Friday, August 31, 2012

IPhone 3GS 8GB On Orange (But easily Unlocked) ?

Fully functional Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB Excellent Condition as been kept in a case Comes with Charger, USB Lead, Orange SIM Card and Free 10 Top Up Check your Orange/T-Mobile Coverage here: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/coverage/street-check/ blackberry 9700 in white for sale no box, charger and open to all, text me if interested as usually working good condition but was originally a black case so has a black screen As seen in picture, white cover only bought 1 week ago I am selling this brand new white iphone 4s 16GB which is unlocked to all networks. It is boxed and unused. Complete with a one year warranty. I have around 5 of these, but they are selling fast so buy while you can, can offer a discount an a bulk buy. I really am looking for a quick sale, I will only send via royal mail, and only accept bank transfer and nothing else. I am happy to negotiate, and SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! My Sony Xperia S 32GB Android Smartphone, with silicon case / screen protector Runing Official Unbranded Android ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 Boxed /Orange / T-Mobile 3 Months old May work on virgietwork but dont have a sim card to try Comes with all accessories inchluding HDMI, Nearly Mint condition, come and have a look, NO OFFERS - THIS WILL ONLY SELL IF I GET 180 IN MY HAND COLLECTION ONLY FROM HINCKLEY Xperia™ S Key Features: 1.5 GHz dual core processor 12.1 megapixel camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment