Sunday, August 26, 2012

**UNLOCKED**HTC SENSATION !

Hi, Looking to sell my HTC Sensation mobile with 1GB internal memory and 8GB on Kingston micro card. Runing Android ICS 4.0.3, It is a dual-core phone.The phone also has a 8MP camera and HD Videos at 1080P Resolution. Check google for full spec. The phone is in *MINT* condition and unlocked to all network. The phone comes with mains charger and data cable. Questions welcome. Text only.Thanks! Comes boxed with all accessories including ear piece. This add is for a white UNLUCKED TOUCHSCREEN WATCH CELL Phone, brand new and boxed. Any questions please ask. I am also on eBay and prefer payments by PayPal in order to protect my buyers as well as myself. Please request for whichever avenue you feel safest to purchase, however I am unable to meet. Selling my Iphone 4s as I have upgraded to a New Phone Was recently replaced by Apple in so is In Like New condition Locked to O2 Network 310 Warranty Untill end of December 2012 Comes With Box, Charger, Original Recipt and a few cases Collection only from Eastham Call 07761320547 For sale , Sony Ericsson Xperia S mobile phone , 12megapixel camera, 32 gigabite internal memory, unlocked to all networks. fitted with screensaver and case cover since new. Complete with box with All leads 250.00 or nearest offer . BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network. The device is black but the back removable lid/cover is white. The device is pretty much new, my insurance company today as a replacement for my old phone, and i have not use it. I will give you the phone itself, battery, charger and headset with no box.. Also if i can find

0 comments:

Post a Comment